What Do We Do?
The Workforce Development Board of Ventura County serves the needs of business, workers, and job seekers in Ventura County. The WDBVC is a chief architect of the workforce system and plays a central role in building the talent pipeline for the future. The WDBVC manages a variety of funding sources to support workforce development throughout Ventura County.
Workforce Development Board
The Ventura County Board of Supervisors appoints members to the WDB for three-year terms. The majority of WDB members are from the business sector in Ventura County. Others represent economic development, education, labor, government and community-based organizations.
- Dollar, Victor – Brighton Management
- Gabler, Brian – City of Simi Valley
- Goldberg, Jeremy – Tri-Counties Central Labor Council (AFL-CIO)
- Herrera, Cynthia – Ventura County Community College District
- Jansen, Marilyn – United Food & Commercial Workers Union Local 770
- Jump, Victoria – Area Agency on Aging, County of Ventura
- Justus, Julia – Meissner Filtration Products
- Liu, Gregory – Jaxx Manufacturing, Inc.
- Mireles, Anthony – Laborers International Union of North America
- Perez, Tracy – Manpower Group
- Pratt, Bill – Kinamed, Inc.
- Rahim, Shaffiq – Hi-Tech Engineering
- Schulz, Patty – The Arc of Ventura County
- Serrato, Rosa – Reiter Affiliated Companies
- Stenslie, Bruce – Economic Development Collaborative
- Turner, Jay – International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 12
- Valladares, Cesar – Employment Development Department
- Vang-Walker, Carolyn – Ventura Adult and Continuing Education
- Ward, Byron – Action Human Technologies, LLC
- Winic, Brian – California Department of Rehabilitation
- Zacarias, Celina – California State University, Channel Islands
- Zierhut, Peter – Haas Automation Inc.