Job and Resource Fairs
Job Seeker Workshops
For a list of upcoming job seeker workshops, visit: https://www.ventura.org/county-of-ventura-calendar/
You must have a CalJOBS account to attend our workshops. If you have an account, go to www.caljobs.ca.gov and click Sign In on the top right. If you do not have account:
- On the top right click on Sign In.
- Scroll down and select Option 3 – Create a user Account- and chose the option that applies to you. If you have questions about registration, signing up for a workshop, workshop information, or canceling your workshop attendance please call: 805-204-5186.
To register for workshops in CalJOBS:
- Log into your CalJOBS account and look at the left column.
- Click on the My Resources Tab.
- Click on Upcoming Events (this will take you to another page).
- If it not selected, in the dropdown menu for Event Region, select Workforce Investment Board, Ventura County Human S.
- Leave everything else blank and click Filter. Now you should see the available workshops.
- Read the calendar carefully and sign up for the workshop you want by double-clicking the workshop, scrolling all the way down, and clicking on the “Register” button.
- Make sure you know your CalJOBS account.
- Know the Name, Date, and Time of the workshop you would like to take.
- Call 805-288-8400. We will take your name, phone number, and e-mail address to register you for the workshop you want!
For a list of upcoming Economic Development Collaborative workshops, visit https://edcollaborative.com/upcoming-events/.